Yeah…scared to death. But I have 4 people in my life who love me. That’s three more than some people have. That’s 4 reasons to get help.
Lord have mercy on me. Pray for me St. Margherita of Cortona.
Yes I have an eating disorder.
No I’m not making it up.
Yes it’s possible to have an eating disorder and not be underweight.
It’s called EDNOS.
You’re “beautiful” daughter who wants to vomit every time she eats
Yay. Intake. Just call me St. Catherine of Sienna. …Im kidding.
This was really important for me to see.
Okay Warriors, it’s really important that all the Avicii fans know what Bravest Warriors is and where to watch it on CartoonHangover. Sound off in the comments and please reblog and share this post to help spread the word!
Shame that only comes from fasting for 14 hours.
Best seat on campus.
…to make your eating disorder worse. Gotta love grandma.
- 2000 year old traditions tend to have vintage cred.
- Secularism is just so mainstream.
- Mumford and Sons. Enough said.
- also, Lord of the Rings.
- Pipes are smoked by all our role models.
- Having a Theology or Philosophy degree.
- Renaissance obsession. Admit it. You can’t get enough Bernini.
- Also Caravaggio.
- Underground literature.
- G. K. Chesterton, know what I’m saying.
- Hahn and Kreeft. You probably haven’t heard of them.